GT1 World Gallops into China for Far East Encounter
Welcome to the ninth newsletter of the 2011 season – CLICK HERE TO VIEW
IN THIS EDITION:-
1. EVENT PREVIEW: GT1 World follows Genghis Khan’s footsteps in Inner Mongolia.
o Round 8 of the 2011 FIA GT1 World Championship next weekend (2-4 September 2011)
2. What the Driver’s Say….
o Some of the GT1 drivers give us their thoughts ahead of Round 8
3. A look at the International Circuit of Ordos and the region
4. Michael Krumm: Tough Task in Ordos
5. David Brabham: Targeting a Strong Finish to the Season
6. PREVIEW: Formula Pilota China
Jeff Carter/Media Delegate.
Post a Comment