Sunday 3 April 2011

Reactions from pole men. Le Mans Series/Le Castellet.


Photo : - Julien HERGAULT - ACO/Nikon

Tomorrow, Rebellion Racing, TDS Racing, AF Corse and Imsa Performance will set off the head of their respective categories. The start of the 6 Hours of Le Castellet will be at 12:00 noon.

LM P1
Neel Jani (Lola
Toyota ): "We know the car, but it has changed a lot. Last year it was unreliable but we made a big step forward. We expect even more changes. The race will be difficult, the gap with other LM P1 cars is very small. "

LM P2
Mathias Beche (Oreca Nissan):
"I am new to this class ... I lack benchmarks, but I think our package works really well. It's great to be on pole position for my first race! "

GTE PRO
Gianmaria Bruni (Ferrari 458 GTC):
"This is the first pole position of the 458 GTC. This morning I had a clash with another Ferrari and the rear of the car was severely damaged. The mechanics did a great job and the car worked well this afternoon. "

GTE AM
Nicolas Armindo (Porsche 997 RSR):
"I'm only just beginning to get used to the car is different to the Porsche Carrera Cup that I drive regularly. There are many parameters to manage, and I have to get used to it. Narac and I share the same driving style, and he teaches me a lot about the car. "

Julien Hergault

Photo : CIRCUIT PAUL RICARD HTTT (LE CASTELLET), 6 HEURES OF LE CASTELLET, QUALIFICATION, 2 APRIL 2011. For his first race in the Le Mans Series, Nicolas Armindo set the best time in his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment