Tuesday 24 April 2012

Sébastien Loeb as driver and manager!


Sébastien Loeb as driver and manager!

Pau Grand Prix 11-13 May 2012
The 8-time World Rally Champion will drive a Porsche 911 GT3 Cup in the second round of the Porsche Matmut Carrera Cup in the streets of Pau. It isn’t Loeb’s first outing in this category, except that this time he will be at the wheel of one of the cars entered by his own team. The famous rally driver will join up with his usual squad: Vincent Beltoise, Sacha Bottemanne, Jean-Karl Vernay and Christophe Lapierre.
Sebastien Loeb: “My first race with my own team, a dream come true!” 
“It’ll be my first race with my own team, a dream come true! It’s also one of the aims Dominique Heintz and I set ourselves, but to achieve it so soon shows just how quickly the team was set up. Pau is a famous circuit, a city one what’s more, with a round at night! All that gives this premiere a particular flavor. I like circuit racing when I’ve got the time and I like the Porsche Matmut Carrera Cup. In 2011, I was on the podium in the final at Le Castellet and I hope to be fighting at the front again.”   


Peter Auto.

No comments:

Post a Comment